Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-05-02 - Both Tim Leach and Jack Harper joined ConocoPhillips following the combination in 2021 of the company with Concho Resources, where Leach and Harper had served as CEO and president, respectively.
2022-04-20 - “With fresh assets and a strong balance sheet, we have significant flexibility and are able to self-fund our strategy out of operating cash flow,” says Chuck Duginski, CEO of newly rebranded Canvas Energy.
2022-04-29 - Karen Kearby, director of energy trading at AEGIS Hedging Solutions and Women in Energy honoree, weighs in on the growing demand for U.S. LNG and navigating the current market volatility.
2022-04-14 - Range Oil’s continued strong operational and financial performance allows us to pursue a number of key objectives in addition to share repurchases, CEO Darrin Henke says.