In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Alpine Completion on North Slope Produces 1,758 bbl of Oil, 529,000 cu ft of Gas per Day
- Permit Issued for Remote Granite Rhyolite Wash Exploratory in Hardin County, Ill.
- Wattenberg Field Discovery Flows from Commingled Fort Hays, Codell, Carlile
- Ovintiv Announces Results from Four Woodford Completions in McClain County, Okla.
- Pitchfork Ranch South Field-Wolfcamp Completion: 3,529 bbl of Oil, 4.836 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2.1 Bcf/d project began full commercial in-service on Jan. 1.
As part of the project, Enterprise also plans to increase capacity on the Acadian Haynesville Extension by adding horsepower at its Mansfield compressor station in De Soto Parish.
CJ Express will add compression and pipeline facilities at multiple locations on Midcoast’s existing East Texas pipeline system.