In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Alpine Completion on North Slope Produces 1,758 bbl of Oil, 529,000 cu ft of Gas per Day
- Permit Issued for Remote Granite Rhyolite Wash Exploratory in Hardin County, Ill.
- Wattenberg Field Discovery Flows from Commingled Fort Hays, Codell, Carlile
- Ovintiv Announces Results from Four Woodford Completions in McClain County, Okla.
- Pitchfork Ranch South Field-Wolfcamp Completion: 3,529 bbl of Oil, 4.836 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
By providing details on emissions, oil and gas consultancy Kayrros helps companies to plug the leaks and impress investors.
Shell shut its Appomattox oil platform about 80 miles off the coast of Louisiana, joining BP, Chevron and Equinor in closing facilities in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico less than one month after Hurricane Laura.
Valor said the estimated costs are $3.7 billion for Argentina and another $1.2 billion for Brazil.