In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New Oil Field Discovery Conformed in Bohai Bay
- Offshore Indonesia Wet Gas Discovery Prospective Resource: 6 Tcf of Gas, 200 MMbbl of Condensate
- Oxy USA Reports Results from Two Purple Sage Field Wells
- TEP Rocky Mountain Completes Two Rulison Field Ventures in Garfield County, Colo.
- Equinor Announces Results from Offshore Canada Oil Discovery in Flemish Pass
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
In late April, the Energy Department said nine companies including Chevron and Exxon Mobil had agreed to rent space to store 23 million barrels of crude.
U.S. Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette had planned to visit the Big Hill Strategic Petroleum Reserve, or SPR, site in Texas on July 10.
Department of Energy is ready to respond if a release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is needed, he says.