In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Spraberry Field Producers in Upton County, Texas, Announced by Headington Energy
- Eni Announces Light Oil Discovery at Offshore Angola Block 15/96
- Chesapeake Operating: Three Marcellus Shale Well Completions in Wyoming County, Pa.
- Guyana Discovery Hits 120 ft of High Quality Pay at Uaru Prospect
- Offshore Sarawak Venture Encounters Oil, Gas in Reservoir
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Ventana Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated properties located primarily in the Delaware Basin.
Nichols Brothers retained Continental Energy Advisors for the sale of operated assets in New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas as part of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.