In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Spraberry Field Producers in Upton County, Texas, Announced by Headington Energy
- Eni Announces Light Oil Discovery at Offshore Angola Block 15/96
- Chesapeake Operating: Three Marcellus Shale Well Completions in Wyoming County, Pa.
- Guyana Discovery Hits 120 ft of High Quality Pay at Uaru Prospect
- Offshore Sarawak Venture Encounters Oil, Gas in Reservoir
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
EOG Permian Wolfcamp wells, Chesapeake Powder River Basin completions plus a new prospect offshore Ireland top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Antero Marcellus tests, Marathon Oil Bakken/Three Forks completions plus an onshore Sumatra gas discovery top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Check out the latest activity highlights from around the world.