In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Eagle Ford Discovery Tested Flowing 35.4 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Offshore Ghana Discovery By Eni Flowing Gas, Condensate
- Two High-volume Haynesville Completions Reported By Indigo Minerals
- Blacktip Prospect Hits More Than 400 Net Feet Of Pay In Alaminos Canyon Block 380
- Exxon Mobil Announces Results From New Stabroek Block Completion
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The comments by Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, OPEC's most influential minister, came after a virtual meeting of a key panel of OPEC and allies, led by Russia, known as OPEC+.
Moves to flout deal terms on oil cuts damage reputation of OPEC+, Saudi Arabia’s energy minister says.
The United Arab Emirates has emerged as a major laggard in delivering oil output cuts in August, figures used by OPEC+ showed on Sept. 16.