In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Eagle Ford Discovery Tested Flowing 35.4 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Offshore Ghana Discovery By Eni Flowing Gas, Condensate
- Two High-volume Haynesville Completions Reported By Indigo Minerals
- Blacktip Prospect Hits More Than 400 Net Feet Of Pay In Alaminos Canyon Block 380
- Exxon Mobil Announces Results From New Stabroek Block Completion
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Price Moncrief, a seasoned finance and corporate executive who previously worked for Concho Resources, will lead OWL’s strategic financial management as the company continues its expansion in the Permian Basin.
E&P’s new Energy Innovators program spotlights the oil and gas industry’s leading inventors, leaders and thinkers.
‘The time for building and quickly flipping assets is gone,’ says Siemens executive, stressing the importance of keeping operational costs down.