In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Eagle Ford Discovery Tested Flowing 35.4 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Offshore Ghana Discovery By Eni Flowing Gas, Condensate
- Two High-volume Haynesville Completions Reported By Indigo Minerals
- Blacktip Prospect Hits More Than 400 Net Feet Of Pay In Alaminos Canyon Block 380
- Exxon Mobil Announces Results From New Stabroek Block Completion
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.