In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Eagle Ford Discovery Tested Flowing 35.4 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Offshore Ghana Discovery By Eni Flowing Gas, Condensate
- Two High-volume Haynesville Completions Reported By Indigo Minerals
- Blacktip Prospect Hits More Than 400 Net Feet Of Pay In Alaminos Canyon Block 380
- Exxon Mobil Announces Results From New Stabroek Block Completion
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The combined company, which has an enterprise value of $11 billion, will be renamed DCP Midstream LP and will trade with the ticker symbol "DCP" on the New York Stock Exchange.
Overall crude oil stocks, not including the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve, fell to 466.6 million barrels from their highest levels in 19 months.
Crude oil production in the U.S. continued to grow to a record high of 12.1 million barrels per day, rising from the all-time high in the previous week.