In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Utica Shale Completion in Greene County, Pa: 27.18 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Updated Resource Estimates Announced for Algoa-Gamtoos License
- Cub Creek Announces Niobrara Discovery in Weld County, Colo.
- Three Wolfcamp A-Spraberry Field Wells Completed in Texas’ Upton County
- Three Marcellus Shale Wells Completed at Daniel Run Field Drillpad by Rice Drilling
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
U.S. energy producers have cut so deeply into a once-large reserve of oil wells waiting to be turned on they soon may have to resume drilling to keep production from sagging.
First-quarter 2019 earnings calls prove to be quite revealing.
Analysts with Bernstein Research identified WPX Energy, Occidental Petroleum and Battalion Oil as top acquisition targets in the Permian Basin.