In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- CNX Reports Results from Tyler County, W. Va., Marcellus Producer
- Mississippi Canyon Block 430 Completion Producing 11,355 bbl of Oil, 19.986 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Loving County, Texas, Wolfcamp Producer Completed by XTO Energy
- Development Test Planned for St. Malo Field Waterflood Project
- 88 Energy Completion in Alaska: 280 Net Pay Zone in Seabee, Torok and Kuparuk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
U.S. oil output reached around 13 million barrels per day (MMbbl/d) in February before the coronavirus pandemic hit fuel demand.
Commercial production from non-conventional energy sources—including fracking for shale gas—is currently not permitted in Colombia.
Up to 10 FPSOs could be needed to develop the prolific oil and gas resource base on the Stabroek Block, according to partner Hess Corp.