In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- XTO Energy Announces Results From Four Tests On Carlsbad Shelf
- Petrobras Confirms Extension of Gas and Oil Accumulation Of Offshore Moita Bonita
- Mancos Producer In Uintah Basin Announced By Continental Resources
- Four Woodford Wells Completed At Drillpad In Pittsburgh County, Okla.
- Shell, Sinopec To Explore Shale Resources In China’s Shengli Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
DUG Eagle Ford conference and exhibition wraps after second day featuring discussions on assets, potential and the plays close proximity to markets.
Venado Oil & Gas CFO Branden Kennedy sums up how premium pricing, fast cycle times, great reservoirs and big wells made Venado’s decision to move into the Eagle Ford Shale play a logical choice.
The Eagle Ford is a mature shale play, but it can generate free cash flow. This expert shares insights on current well economics, breakeven costs, pricing variables and more.