In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- XTO Energy Announces Results From Four Tests On Carlsbad Shelf
- Petrobras Confirms Extension of Gas and Oil Accumulation Of Offshore Moita Bonita
- Mancos Producer In Uintah Basin Announced By Continental Resources
- Four Woodford Wells Completed At Drillpad In Pittsburgh County, Okla.
- Shell, Sinopec To Explore Shale Resources In China’s Shengli Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
EnergyNet has been retained by EnerVest Energy Institutional Co-Investment XII-1A LP to offer for sale a 593-well package and leasehold acreage in North Texas through an auction closing June 10.
EnerVest Energy Institutional Fund XIV-1A LP has retained Detring Energy Advisors to market for sale a 15% nonoperated position in its Nora Field assets located in Virginia and West Virginia.
Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including the closing of EQT’s $125 million asset sale in Appalachia to Diversified Gas & Oil.