In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- XTO Energy Announces Results From Four Tests On Carlsbad Shelf
- Petrobras Confirms Extension of Gas and Oil Accumulation Of Offshore Moita Bonita
- Mancos Producer In Uintah Basin Announced By Continental Resources
- Four Woodford Wells Completed At Drillpad In Pittsburgh County, Okla.
- Shell, Sinopec To Explore Shale Resources In China’s Shengli Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-12-01 - Expro will provide integrated well services at Apache Corp.'s North Sea locations beginning in the fourth quarter of 2022.
2022-12-01 - OPEC pumped 710,000 bbl/d of oil less in November than October due to an output cut aimed at fighting recession concerns.
2022-12-01 - Diamondback Energy’s FireBird transaction is part of a duo of billion-dollar acquisitions in the Midland Basin the company announced in the fourth quarter.
2022-12-01 - Saudi Arabia’s energy minister said Saudi Aramco had discovered two new natural gas fields, Awtad and AlDahna, in the country’s eastern region.
2022-11-30 - Gross natural gas production in the U.S. Lower 48 states also rose in September to a record 111.2 Bcf/d. That topped the prior all-time high of 110.4 Bcf/d in August.