In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- XTO Energy Announces Results From Four Tests On Carlsbad Shelf
- Petrobras Confirms Extension of Gas and Oil Accumulation Of Offshore Moita Bonita
- Mancos Producer In Uintah Basin Announced By Continental Resources
- Four Woodford Wells Completed At Drillpad In Pittsburgh County, Okla.
- Shell, Sinopec To Explore Shale Resources In China’s Shengli Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Talos Energy Inc. has entered into two separate agreements on Sept. 19 with BP Plc and Exxon Mobil Corp. related to new exploration opportunities in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico (GoM).
The Ora platform brings unprecedented performance in dynamic reservoir characterization.
Equinor and the Johan Sverdrup partnership consisting of Lundin Norway, Petoro, Aker BP and Total, said Oct. 5 production has started from the giant field in the North Sea.