In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- XTO Energy Announces Results From Four Tests On Carlsbad Shelf
- Petrobras Confirms Extension of Gas and Oil Accumulation Of Offshore Moita Bonita
- Mancos Producer In Uintah Basin Announced By Continental Resources
- Four Woodford Wells Completed At Drillpad In Pittsburgh County, Okla.
- Shell, Sinopec To Explore Shale Resources In China’s Shengli Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
In a statement, Brazil's regulator, known as the ANP, said 2019 output increased 7.78% over the previous year.
The oil and gas producer said annual output rose to 75.5 million barrels of oil equivalent.
Drillers cut 11 oil rigs in the week to Jan. 10 in the biggest decline since October, bringing down the total count to 659, energy services firm Baker Hughes Co. said in its weekly report.