In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Gas Discovery Announced in Offshore Malaysia Block SK417
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Three Bradford County, Pa., Marcellus Producers
- Bohai Bay Discovery Announced by China National Offshore Oil Co.
- Betula Field-Marcellus Well Completed in Pennsylvania’s Wyoming County
- Origin Energy Tests Beetaloo Basin Venture
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-06-02 - U.S. oil and gas production growth may be restrained by workers fed up with the industry’s cyclical nature.
2022-06-09 - Hess CEO John Hess, who said the U.S.-based oil producer is “not interested in M&A right now,” shares the key to sustainable production growth from the Bakken shale play to the Guyana-Suriname hotspot.
2022-07-14 - Production growth is limited by investment, and investors want fewer and larger companies, Wood Mackenzie’s Benjamin Shattuck says. Here’s how the oil and gas industry can return to growth.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.