In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Gas Discovery Announced in Offshore Malaysia Block SK417
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Three Bradford County, Pa., Marcellus Producers
- Bohai Bay Discovery Announced by China National Offshore Oil Co.
- Betula Field-Marcellus Well Completed in Pennsylvania’s Wyoming County
- Origin Energy Tests Beetaloo Basin Venture
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Spraberry Field producers in the Midland Basin announced by Headington Energy plus Chesapeake Marcellus Shale completions in Pennsylvania’s Wyoming County and another Exxon Mobil Guyana discovery top this week’s oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Keeping scientific and engineering experience and knowledge in place continues to be a challenge.
How an AI technology reduced site visits, operating costs and carbon emissions while increasing efficiencies and safety for an E&P operator.