In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Reunion Bay Field Completions Announced By Marathon In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Two Bone Spring Completions Re-establish Production In Wilson North Field
- Siccar Point Completes Offshore Shetland Islands Venture
- Delineation Test Permitted In Eureka County, Nev.
- Ring Energy Completes Two Delaware Basin-Matthews Field Wells
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Dallas Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones' Comstock Resources is picking up cheap assets, betting on the Haynesville's proximity to the growing U.S. Gulf Coast export hub.
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.
Jason Pigott, who took over as Laredo CEO last month, said the purchase of acreage in Howard County, Texas, is the company’s next strategic step in creating additional value for its stakeholders.