In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Reunion Bay Field Completions Announced By Marathon In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Two Bone Spring Completions Re-establish Production In Wilson North Field
- Siccar Point Completes Offshore Shetland Islands Venture
- Delineation Test Permitted In Eureka County, Nev.
- Ring Energy Completes Two Delaware Basin-Matthews Field Wells
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Commonly used exploration, appraisal and development technologies are being tweaked to improve completions efficiency and production results.
Operators and service companies work together to push the limits of technology while drilling better quality wellbores and more productive wells.
By focusing on automation and artificial intelligence, equipment manufacturers are lowering costs and keeping personnel safe.