In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Reunion Bay Field Completions Announced By Marathon In Mountrail County, N.D.
- Two Bone Spring Completions Re-establish Production In Wilson North Field
- Siccar Point Completes Offshore Shetland Islands Venture
- Delineation Test Permitted In Eureka County, Nev.
- Ring Energy Completes Two Delaware Basin-Matthews Field Wells
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
“After exploring all strategic and financial options available to Rosehill,” CEO David French said the company agreed to a restructuring plan with its major creditors, which includes filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, .
Exxon Mobil last quarter cut oil production by up to 400,000 bbl/d and capex by 30%, much of it in its shale business.
Court rulings over disputes with midstream operators are no longer easy to predict.