In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Red Tank Field-Bone Spring Wells Completed in Lea County, N.M.
- Results from Two Commingled Woodford/Hayes Wells Reported by Calyx Energy
- EOG Completes Mowry, Niobrara Producers at Johnson County, Wyo., Drillpad
- GEP Haynesville Completes Three Haynesville Producers at De Soto Parish, La., Pad
- Hydrocarbon Discovery Announced by Neptune Energy in North Sea Block PL882
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Williams’ $3.8 billion JV in the Marcellus/Utica and a Delaware Basin bolt-on by Contango Oil & Gas.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Powder River Basin properties from QEP plus Gulf Coast conventional waterflood leasehold.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including EOG Delaware Basin leasehold and an Apache nonop package offshore Texas and Louisiana.