In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Red Tank Field-Bone Spring Wells Completed in Lea County, N.M.
- Results from Two Commingled Woodford/Hayes Wells Reported by Calyx Energy
- EOG Completes Mowry, Niobrara Producers at Johnson County, Wyo., Drillpad
- GEP Haynesville Completes Three Haynesville Producers at De Soto Parish, La., Pad
- Hydrocarbon Discovery Announced by Neptune Energy in North Sea Block PL882
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Adjustment to low prices will be much faster than in the past.
Problem: the need for sufficient gas pipeline capacity. Opportunity: new customers beyond power generation and petrochemicals.
Renewed and earnest discussions of energy policy bode well for natural gas as a bridge fuel.