In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Red Tank Field-Bone Spring Wells Completed in Lea County, N.M.
- Results from Two Commingled Woodford/Hayes Wells Reported by Calyx Energy
- EOG Completes Mowry, Niobrara Producers at Johnson County, Wyo., Drillpad
- GEP Haynesville Completes Three Haynesville Producers at De Soto Parish, La., Pad
- Hydrocarbon Discovery Announced by Neptune Energy in North Sea Block PL882
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Company attributes the first-quarter loss to halting work on the Keystone XL pipeline.
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Beth Hickey, executive vice president, gas pipelines at Energy Transfer based in Houston.
The goal of the AWS Energy Accelerator is to help startups working in clean energy accelerate their impact, access additional resources, and expand their reach.