In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Red Tank Field-Bone Spring Wells Completed in Lea County, N.M.
- Results from Two Commingled Woodford/Hayes Wells Reported by Calyx Energy
- EOG Completes Mowry, Niobrara Producers at Johnson County, Wyo., Drillpad
- GEP Haynesville Completes Three Haynesville Producers at De Soto Parish, La., Pad
- Hydrocarbon Discovery Announced by Neptune Energy in North Sea Block PL882
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Recovering more for less is the ultimate goal for operators and service companies.
Milestone recorded as one-trip sidetrack sets record in the Gulf of Mexico.
Downhole compressor technology drives adoption of artificial lift for natural gas wells.