In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Red Tank Field-Bone Spring Wells Completed in Lea County, N.M.
- Results from Two Commingled Woodford/Hayes Wells Reported by Calyx Energy
- EOG Completes Mowry, Niobrara Producers at Johnson County, Wyo., Drillpad
- GEP Haynesville Completes Three Haynesville Producers at De Soto Parish, La., Pad
- Hydrocarbon Discovery Announced by Neptune Energy in North Sea Block PL882
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
U.S. Energy Corp. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-05-09 - The dividend of $0.0225 per share will be payable on May 30.
Ranger Oil Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-05-05 - Dividend will be payable on May 30 to shareholders on record as of May 22.
DT Midstream Announces Quarterly Dividend
2023-05-08 - DT Midstream’s board of directors declared a $0.69 per share quarterly dividend on its common stock.
EQT Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-04-20 - EQT Corp.'s board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share, to be paid out on June 1.
Occidental Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend
2023-05-04 - The $0.18 dividend will be payable to stockholders on July 14.