In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Eagle Ford-Eagleville Field Venture Flows 1.417 Mbbl of Condensate, 7.961 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Two Wolfcamp Discoveries Reported at Reeves County, Texas, Pad
- Two New Oil Fields Announced in Gomel Region in Belarus
- Chesapeake Operating Marcellus Discovery Flows 47.787 MMcf/d.
- Second Exploratory Test Planned by Total in Offshore Lebanon Block 9
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Powder River Basin package plus an offering of operated assets and HBP leasehold in Louisiana’s Jefferson and Plaquemines parishes.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a package of non-producing minerals in Colorado’s Weld County plus the sale of Riviera Resources’ remaining assets.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Permian Basin minerals plus several packages of Grizzly Energy operated assets across Texas, Oklahoma and Wyoming.