In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore Angola Exploratory Hits Hydrocarbons In Lower Miocene Sandstones
- Three Gallup Producers Reported In Rio Arriba County, N.M.
- Onshore U.K. Appraisal Test Results Announced From West Newton Prospect
- BP Reports Results From Carthage Field-Haynesville Shale Well
- First Horizontal Completion Announced In Crossroad Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A pilot project will convert stranded methane gas flared from oilfield wells into hydrogen for use as a clean fuel source.
There was no immediate confirmation or comment from state oil firm NOC which operates with foreign partners the 315,000 barrels-per-day (bbl/d) field deep in Libya’s southern desert.
China's state-owned offshore oil and gas producer CNOOC Ltd said it is confident of achieving its spending target this year, the highest since 2014, as it responds to a call to build up the nation's petroleum output and reserves.