In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EOG Resources: Three Wolfcamp Wells at Loving County, Texas, Drillpad
- Four More Marcellus Shale Wells Completed at Cabot Oil & Gas Greenwood Prospect
- Bilbrey Basin South Field Venture Produces from First Bone Spring
- Results Announced from Horizontal Codell Well In Laramie County, Wyo.
- Bone Spring Discovery Tested Flowing 1,509 bbl of Oil, 4.963 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Shell to Exit European Home Retail Energy Businesses
2023-06-06 - Shell is exiting its home retail energy businesses in Britain, Germany and the Netherlands.
Range Declares Quarterly Dividend
2023-06-05 - Range Resources’ board of directors declared an $0.08 per share quarterly cash dividend on common stock for the second quarter.
Passage of Debt Bill Clears Way for MVP, Swifter Permitting for Infrastructure
2023-06-02 - The MVP natural gas pipeline and a swifter permitting process win as debt ceiling legislation weathers resistance from senators.
Gen. Clark: Oil, Gas Industry Key to US Winning ‘Next Battle’
2023-06-02 - “Oil and gas production is U.S. national security–it’s that simple,” retired four-star Gen. Wesley Clark said during Hart Energy’s SUPER DUG conference.
Kinder Morgan to Add Storage Capacity on Texas System
2023-06-01 - Kinder Morgan’s expansion, for which it is soliciting interested shippers, will increase working storage capacity by more than 6 Bcf, the company said.