In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EOG Resources: Three Wolfcamp Wells at Loving County, Texas, Drillpad
- Four More Marcellus Shale Wells Completed at Cabot Oil & Gas Greenwood Prospect
- Bilbrey Basin South Field Venture Produces from First Bone Spring
- Results Announced from Horizontal Codell Well In Laramie County, Wyo.
- Bone Spring Discovery Tested Flowing 1,509 bbl of Oil, 4.963 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
U.S. oil output reached around 13 million barrels per day (MMbbl/d) in February before the coronavirus pandemic hit fuel demand.
Commercial production from non-conventional energy sources—including fracking for shale gas—is currently not permitted in Colombia.
Up to 10 FPSOs could be needed to develop the prolific oil and gas resource base on the Stabroek Block, according to partner Hess Corp.