In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EOG Resources: Three Wolfcamp Wells at Loving County, Texas, Drillpad
- Four More Marcellus Shale Wells Completed at Cabot Oil & Gas Greenwood Prospect
- Bilbrey Basin South Field Venture Produces from First Bone Spring
- Results Announced from Horizontal Codell Well In Laramie County, Wyo.
- Bone Spring Discovery Tested Flowing 1,509 bbl of Oil, 4.963 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Schlumberger has spent billions of dollars to take over managing customers' oil fields, in some cases becoming an investor in the fields, while seeking to profit from increased oil production.
The appointment completes the transformation Appalachian shale gas giant it undertook after the company’s former management team was replaced last year following an activist investor takeover led by Toby Z. Rice.
The program will use ground-based, aerial and satellite technologies.