In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Fort Union Wells Completed From Drillpad in Sweetwater County, Wyo.
- Oxy USA Completes High-volume Wolfcamp, Second Bone Spring Wells From Drillpad In Lea County, N.M.
- Up To 42 Exploration Wells Permitted In Offshore Newfoundland, Labrador
- Long-reach Marchand Well Announced In Caddo County, Okla.
- Deep, Remote Exploratory Targeting Granite Rhyolite Wash Planned in Hardin County, Ill.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Project would increase capacity by 200,000 bbl/d.
Overall transport earnings were down, however, as long-haul movements declined.
Wink-To-Webster pipeline system is expected to move 1 million bbl/d from the Permian.