In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Fort Union Wells Completed From Drillpad in Sweetwater County, Wyo.
- Oxy USA Completes High-volume Wolfcamp, Second Bone Spring Wells From Drillpad In Lea County, N.M.
- Up To 42 Exploration Wells Permitted In Offshore Newfoundland, Labrador
- Long-reach Marchand Well Announced In Caddo County, Okla.
- Deep, Remote Exploratory Targeting Granite Rhyolite Wash Planned in Hardin County, Ill.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The move comes as the November presidential election looms and the Trump administration aims to complete several more deregulatory actions on the spring Unifed Agenda, a list of its policy priorities.
The U.S. oil and gas rig count fell by four to an all-time low of 247 in the week to Aug. 7, according to data from energy services firm Baker Hughes Co.
Five Eagle Ford completions by EOG Resources at its McMullen County, Texas, pad plus results from Calyx Energy horizontal Mississippian wells top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.