In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Development Test Scheduled By Shell In Kaikas Field
- Four Roosevelt County, Mont., Bakken Producers Announced By Kraken
- Pioneer Oil Plans To Drill 6,200-ft Platteville Wildcat In Franklin County, Ill.
- Results Announced From Offsetting Loving County, Texas, Wolfcamp Wells
- Four Eagle Ford Producers Drilled At Hawkville Field Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Hart Energy and Oil and Gas Investor will recognize the accomplishments of 25 Influential Women in Energy alongside this year’s Pinnacle Award recipient Dr. Sharon L. Wood, dean of the Cockrell School of Engineering at The University of Texas at Austin.
BCCK Inc. said that its founder, Clark Butts and its board of directors have unanimously chosen Kevin Blount as the organization’s next CEO on Feb. 26.
Stephanie is a seasoned energy industry leader with a proven track record in leading high performing teams and diverse global businesses during her 28-year tenure with Schlumberger.