In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Development Test Scheduled By Shell In Kaikas Field
- Four Roosevelt County, Mont., Bakken Producers Announced By Kraken
- Pioneer Oil Plans To Drill 6,200-ft Platteville Wildcat In Franklin County, Ill.
- Results Announced From Offsetting Loving County, Texas, Wolfcamp Wells
- Four Eagle Ford Producers Drilled At Hawkville Field Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Some 323,000 barrels of oil and 339 million cubic feet of natural gas output remained offline by GoM producers that had shut output ahead of Hurricane Sally, the U.S. Department of Interior said.
Apache Corp. said Sept. 14 it has collected reservoir and other technical data on the Kwaskwasi-1 discovery well in Block 58 offshore Suriname as it starts operations on another exploration well.
Output at every formation is expected to fall in October, except the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico.