In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Development Test Scheduled By Shell In Kaikas Field
- Four Roosevelt County, Mont., Bakken Producers Announced By Kraken
- Pioneer Oil Plans To Drill 6,200-ft Platteville Wildcat In Franklin County, Ill.
- Results Announced From Offsetting Loving County, Texas, Wolfcamp Wells
- Four Eagle Ford Producers Drilled At Hawkville Field Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Success in those projects would result in its reserve base reaching 3.7 billion barrels over the next seven years and help Woodside expand production by 6% a year over the next decade, the company said.
Output at the largest formation, the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico, is expected to rise 57,000 bbl/d to 4.73 MMbbl/d.
Plans are for the well, which was drilled into two untested fault blocks east of the Cashima Field, to be completed by the end of November, the company said.