In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Development Test Scheduled By Shell In Kaikas Field
- Four Roosevelt County, Mont., Bakken Producers Announced By Kraken
- Pioneer Oil Plans To Drill 6,200-ft Platteville Wildcat In Franklin County, Ill.
- Results Announced From Offsetting Loving County, Texas, Wolfcamp Wells
- Four Eagle Ford Producers Drilled At Hawkville Field Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The letter addresses concerns that the COVID-19 crisis may push oil and gas companies and governments around the world to delay action on climate change.
An emphasis on relationships backed by operational expertise and experience has helped these two private-equity-backed midstream operators continue to perform.
Seventeen oil and gas producers in the U.S. have filed for Chapter 11 so far this year but many more are close.