In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Chevron Announces Results from Five Marcellus Producers in Fayette County, Pa. [Editor’s note: EQT Corp. recently agreed to acquire Chevron’s Appalachia assets in a transaction expected to close fourth-quarter 2020.]
- LLOG Hits 97 ft of Net Pay in Two Miocene Zones at Offshore Taggart Prospect
- Offshore Milne Point Field-Kuparak Well Tested Flowing 1,188 bbl of Oil, 240,000 cu ft of Gas per Day
- Beech Bottom Field-Marcellus Completion in Brooke County, W. Va.
- DJR Operating Announces Mancos Producer in San Juan County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Service providers and operators innovate to ensure record production continues.
Who can access spare Appalachia takeaway? This analysis takes a look at how pipeline takeaway capacity will determine which companies can grow production and on which midstream systems.
The Scoop and Stack plays are still in the money but only with improved well spacing and effective management of frac-driven interactions.