In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Chevron Announces Results from Five Marcellus Producers in Fayette County, Pa. [Editor’s note: EQT Corp. recently agreed to acquire Chevron’s Appalachia assets in a transaction expected to close fourth-quarter 2020.]
- LLOG Hits 97 ft of Net Pay in Two Miocene Zones at Offshore Taggart Prospect
- Offshore Milne Point Field-Kuparak Well Tested Flowing 1,188 bbl of Oil, 240,000 cu ft of Gas per Day
- Beech Bottom Field-Marcellus Completion in Brooke County, W. Va.
- DJR Operating Announces Mancos Producer in San Juan County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Enel, one of the world's biggest renewable energy companies developing green hydrogen projects in Spain, Chile and the U.S., agreed to work with Eni on plans to supply green hydrogen to two refineries in Italy.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Ryan Keys, president and co-founder of Triple Crown Resources, a Houston-based private operator in the Midland Basin.
Independent oil and gas producer Jadestone Energy sees an opportunity to expand as majors pivot to renewables.