In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Loving County, Texas, Wolfcamp Discoveries Reported By EOG Resources
- Utica Shale Completion By Antero Resources: 26.255 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Two Bethany Longstreet Field-Haynesville Shale Completions In De Soto Parish, La.
- EOG Resources Completes Four Codell Discoveries At Drillpad In Laramie County, Wyo.
- Gas Ledge Discovery Announced In Croatia’s Drava-02 Exploration Block
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Frac Shack’s acquisition of the Sandtinel sand separation system allows the company to expand and diversify its services to new and existing customers in the flowback and production industry.
STEP Energy Services (STEP) performed its first coiled tubing job in North Dakota earlier this month for an independent oil producer in the area, the company said on Jan. 16.
Oil and gas experts examine current practices to better mitigate water-related issues in the Anadarko Basin. Meanwhile, direct-sourcing sand gains ground.