In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Five High-volume Wolfcamp Wells Reported By EOG Resources
- Cabot Oil & Gas Announces Results From Six Marcellus Producers In Susquehanna County, Pa.
- Powder River Basin-Niobrara Completion: 1.638 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.285 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Strike Energy Reports Gas Shows From Lesueur, Woodada In Perth Basin
- Chief Oil & Gas Completes Four Marcellus Producers From Bradford County, Pa., Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
February 2020: Middle Bakken Discovery By Marathon: 9.347 MMcf Of Gas, 9.014 Mbbl Of Oil Per Day
The Anadarko Basin’s Simpson shale formation is being called “one of the biggest yet-to-be-developed shale plays in the United States.”
Russia came in as China's largest crude oil supplier in December, cementing the top spot for all of 2018 for a third year in a row ahead of rival Saudi Arabia, customs data showed on Jan. 25.