In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Five High-volume Wolfcamp Wells Reported By EOG Resources
- Cabot Oil & Gas Announces Results From Six Marcellus Producers In Susquehanna County, Pa.
- Powder River Basin-Niobrara Completion: 1.638 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.285 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Strike Energy Reports Gas Shows From Lesueur, Woodada In Perth Basin
- Chief Oil & Gas Completes Four Marcellus Producers From Bradford County, Pa., Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Alexandria Lay, who has been involved in transactions totaling more than $7 billion since joining Steptoe & Johnson in 2012.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Blake London, who leads Credit Suisse’s energy equity capital markets division and was most recently involved in Brigham Minerals’ IPO.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Muhammad Faisal Laghari, a managing director in Citigroup’s global energy investment banking team who helped lead the execution part Occidental’s Anadarko acquisition for Citi.