In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Five High-volume Wolfcamp Wells Reported By EOG Resources
- Cabot Oil & Gas Announces Results From Six Marcellus Producers In Susquehanna County, Pa.
- Powder River Basin-Niobrara Completion: 1.638 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.285 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Strike Energy Reports Gas Shows From Lesueur, Woodada In Perth Basin
- Chief Oil & Gas Completes Four Marcellus Producers From Bradford County, Pa., Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Energy scholar Robert Bryce offers an unabashed view of the shale revolution, climate change and the future of energy. Spoiler alert: don’t expect oil and gas to disappear anytime soon.
The ruling blocked drilling on more than 300,000 acres in Wyoming until the Interior Department’s Bureau of Land Management conducts further analysis about how the development would impact climate change.
Colombia has shelved two environmental licensing requests made by oil companies ConocoPhillips and Canacol Energy Ltd. for fracking projects in northern Cesar province, two sources with knowledge of the matter said March 20.