In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Five High-volume Wolfcamp Wells Reported By EOG Resources
- Cabot Oil & Gas Announces Results From Six Marcellus Producers In Susquehanna County, Pa.
- Powder River Basin-Niobrara Completion: 1.638 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.285 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Strike Energy Reports Gas Shows From Lesueur, Woodada In Perth Basin
- Chief Oil & Gas Completes Four Marcellus Producers From Bradford County, Pa., Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
EnCap Flatrock Midstream welcomed in the “next generation of leadership” with the announcement of three promotions, founder William R. Lemmons Jr. said.
Concho Resources and Enverus teamed up to launch a new product on Jan. 21 that could save shale producers possibly hundreds of millions of dollars.
Halliburton beat analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Jan. 21, as higher drilling activity in international markets helped the oilfield services provider blunt a hit from slowing North America activity.