In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Five High-volume Wolfcamp Wells Reported By EOG Resources
- Cabot Oil & Gas Announces Results From Six Marcellus Producers In Susquehanna County, Pa.
- Powder River Basin-Niobrara Completion: 1.638 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.285 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Strike Energy Reports Gas Shows From Lesueur, Woodada In Perth Basin
- Chief Oil & Gas Completes Four Marcellus Producers From Bradford County, Pa., Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Williams’ $3.8 billion JV in the Marcellus/Utica and a Delaware Basin bolt-on by Contango Oil & Gas.
Ventana Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated properties located primarily in the Delaware Basin.