In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Shell Hits More than 600 ft of Net Oil Pay at Leopard Prospect
- Prospective Resource Estimate for Offshore Timor Leste: 3.368 Bcf of Gas, 30 MMbbl of Condensate
- Antero Resources Completes Three Tyler County, W. Va., Marcellus Shale Wells
- Hibernia Resources Completed Wolfcamp A, B, and C Producers in Reagan County, Texas
- Three Horizontal Spraberry Field-Wolfcamp A Completions in Upton County, Texas
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The agency said U.S. LNG exports would reach 11.99 bcfd in 2022 and 12.63 bcfd in 2023.
Natural gas can help us reach our climate goals and fight energy poverty. What we need is sound energy policy.
A greater reliance on electricity means a greater reliance on natural gas, the dominant fuel source in power generation.