In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four High-volume Bone Springs Wells Completed By Devon In Lea County, N.M.
- Wolfcamp Completion By EOG Resources Flows 2.478 Mbbl of Oil, 14.43 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Lewis Sand Discovery In Sweetwater County, Wyo., Flows 7.763 MMcf Of Gas, 772 bbl Of Condensate/Oil Per Day
- Utica Completion By Ascent Resources Flows 21.506 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Oswego Producer In Ellis County, Okla., Flows 1.067 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.14 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Devon Energy had been actively shopping the Permian Basin assets, and others in the Rockies, the past several months.
The Alta Mesa transaction represents the sixth acquisition by partnerships between Tom Ward-led Mach Resources and private equity firm Bayou City Energy Management.
Pearl Energy Investments and Natural Gas Partners agreed to partner with Eagle Mountain Energy Partners to support the newly formed E&P’s strategy focused primarily in the Williston Basin.