In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four High-volume Bone Springs Wells Completed By Devon In Lea County, N.M.
- Wolfcamp Completion By EOG Resources Flows 2.478 Mbbl of Oil, 14.43 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Lewis Sand Discovery In Sweetwater County, Wyo., Flows 7.763 MMcf Of Gas, 772 bbl Of Condensate/Oil Per Day
- Utica Completion By Ascent Resources Flows 21.506 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Oswego Producer In Ellis County, Okla., Flows 1.067 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.14 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Devon Energy CEO Dave Hager said the industry in general, Devon included, has not delivered acceptable returns to investors.
As part of creating value, Parsley Energy is also divesting what it called “tail-end inventory” in the Southern Midland Basin for about $170 million.
Plains All American’s Cactus II pipeline became the first major energy project to be denied an exclusion to the tariff on imported steel.