In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four High-volume Bone Springs Wells Completed By Devon In Lea County, N.M.
- Wolfcamp Completion By EOG Resources Flows 2.478 Mbbl of Oil, 14.43 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Lewis Sand Discovery In Sweetwater County, Wyo., Flows 7.763 MMcf Of Gas, 772 bbl Of Condensate/Oil Per Day
- Utica Completion By Ascent Resources Flows 21.506 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Oswego Producer In Ellis County, Okla., Flows 1.067 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.14 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Natural gas operators in the Haynesville Shale discuss prices, returns, LNG demand and technology during Hart Energy’s DUG Haynesville Virtual Conference.
Here’s the 411 on where IPs and EURs per lateral foot are transitioning to a “Permian 2019” level in the Midland and Delaware basins as well as trends in leasing and permitting, along with a look at the NW Shelf and the Central Basin Platform.
Alanna Fishman with Cornerstone Government Affairs describes how the oil and gas industry can refine their sustainability strategies to speak the language of ESG, and how to articulate these successes to the right people.