In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four High-volume Bone Springs Wells Completed By Devon In Lea County, N.M.
- Wolfcamp Completion By EOG Resources Flows 2.478 Mbbl of Oil, 14.43 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Lewis Sand Discovery In Sweetwater County, Wyo., Flows 7.763 MMcf Of Gas, 772 bbl Of Condensate/Oil Per Day
- Utica Completion By Ascent Resources Flows 21.506 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Oswego Producer In Ellis County, Okla., Flows 1.067 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.14 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Improved optimization could enhance the returns sought by oil and gas investors.
A digitally enabled floating production buoy concept provides opportunities to exploit marginal fields in the U.K. North Sea and farther afield.
Eni has made a gas and condensate discovery in the Mahani exploration prospect located onshore in the Area B Concession of Sharjah (UAE) on Jan. 27, which was awarded to Eni in the first International Competitive Exploration Licensing Round conducted by the Petroleum Council of Sharjah.