In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marcellus Well in Wetzel County, W. Va.: 218 bbl of Oil, 27.801 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Three Silver Lake Field-Marcellus Wells
- Three Culberson County, Texas, Wolfcamp Wells Completed by Cimarex
- Reagan County, Texas, Wolfcamp Producer: 744 bbl of Oil, 12.313 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Burlington Resources Completes Four Niobrara Producers from Arapahoe County, Colo. Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The deal would create the largest pure-play northern Midland Basin E&P with a 73,000-net-acre position and 12,000 boe/d of production that is expected to more than double through 2020.
The two buyers in the Green River Basin and non-core acreage sales were not disclosed.
The March 20 lease sale in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico brought in $244.3 million in high bids.