In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marcellus Well in Wetzel County, W. Va.: 218 bbl of Oil, 27.801 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Three Silver Lake Field-Marcellus Wells
- Three Culberson County, Texas, Wolfcamp Wells Completed by Cimarex
- Reagan County, Texas, Wolfcamp Producer: 744 bbl of Oil, 12.313 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Burlington Resources Completes Four Niobrara Producers from Arapahoe County, Colo. Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Occidental Petroleum said adjusted loss attributable to common stockholders was $136 million, or 15 cents per share, for the March quarter, compared with a loss of $610 million, or 65 cents per share, in the fourth quarter.
BP, which plans to sharply cut its oil output and boost its renewable energy capacity over the next decade, said in a report that despite “uneven progress,” the API was “heading in the right direction.”
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Bernadette Johnson, senior vice president, power and renewables, at Enverus based in Centennial, Colo.