In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marcellus Well in Wetzel County, W. Va.: 218 bbl of Oil, 27.801 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Three Silver Lake Field-Marcellus Wells
- Three Culberson County, Texas, Wolfcamp Wells Completed by Cimarex
- Reagan County, Texas, Wolfcamp Producer: 744 bbl of Oil, 12.313 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Burlington Resources Completes Four Niobrara Producers from Arapahoe County, Colo. Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Ascent Resources retained EnergyNet for the sale of multiple packages in the core of the Utica Shale with one of the play’s top operators in Ohio through a sealed-bid offering closing Dec. 17.
A QEP Resources affiliate retained EnergyNet for the sale of oil and gas assets throughout Montana including in the Williston Basin and Bakken shale play in auctions closing June 5-6.
Turning Point Petroleum retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin mineral and royalty interests across West Texas and New Mexico through a sealed-bid offering.