In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Middle Bakken, Three Forks Wells Completed at Dunn County, N.D., Drillpad (Devon Energy)
- Chesapeake Operating Completes Two Marcellus Wells in Bradford County, Pa.
- BHP Billiton Under Way at Wasabi Prospect in Green Canyon Block 124
- Spraberry Field-Wolfcamp Completion Produces 983 bbl of Oil, 3.382 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Utica Shale Completion by Rice Drilling Initially Flows 21.64 MMcf of Gas per Day (EQT)
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Southwestern Energy—considered first-movers in the ESG space—certified its first wells as responsibly sourced in 2017 through a partnership with Project Canary.
A private seller has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its Delaware Basin royalty properties in Reeves County, Texas, operated in the Permian by Centennial Resource Development.
Breakwater Energy Partners expanded its Big Spring Recycling System into Martin County and is developing two additional commercial facilities in the Midland Basin, the company said on June 21.