In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Permits Issued for Multi-well Horizontal Pads North of Casper Arch in Johnson County, Wyo.
- Three Marcellus Shale Completions at Wyoming County, Pa., Drillpad
- Middle Bakken Well in Pembroke Field Producing 3,216 bbl of Oil, 6.12 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Partners Commit to Offshore South Africa Second License Exploration Phase
- EOG Resources Completes Two More La Salle County, Texas, Eagle Ford Wells
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Denbury Resources and Penn Virginia mutually agreed to terminate their merger after the $1.7 billion cash-and-stock transaction faced difficult market conditions and shareholder opposition.
The acquisition of Jagged Peak will more than double Parsley Energy’s position in the Delaware Basin, where the companies expect to generate G&A savings of about $25 million within the first year.