In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Permits Issued for Multi-well Horizontal Pads North of Casper Arch in Johnson County, Wyo.
- Three Marcellus Shale Completions at Wyoming County, Pa., Drillpad
- Middle Bakken Well in Pembroke Field Producing 3,216 bbl of Oil, 6.12 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Partners Commit to Offshore South Africa Second License Exploration Phase
- EOG Resources Completes Two More La Salle County, Texas, Eagle Ford Wells
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Cabot Oil & Gas and Cimarex Energy shareholders are due to convene on Sept. 29 to vote on the potential merger, which was initially announced in May.
Earnings from U.S. natural gas pipelines rose 22%.
TransCanada Corp. said it has changed its name to TC Energy, to reflect the expansion of its business beyond Canada to the United States and Mexico.