In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- High-volume Wolfcamp Completion by EOG: 11.44 Mbbl of Oil, 21.771 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- New Gas Field Discovery Announced in Chile’s Fell Block
- Trinidad Completion by Touchstone Tested Flowing 5.736 Mboe/d.
- Brinninstool West Field Venture Produces 4.166 Mbbl of Oil, 8.79 MMcf of Gas from Wolfcamp
- Bossier Parish, La., Haynesville Producers Completed in Elm Grove Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Halliburton Labs will accelerate the growth of innovative, early-stage companies by providing access to Halliburton’s lab facilities, technical expertise and business network.
Technology-driven partnership brings together the complementary expertise of the two companies to capture carbon at LafargeHolcim’s cement plants and store it using Schlumberger technologies.
Emerson and Repsol have established a strategic alliance to deliver advanced subsurface geophysical technologies to significantly reduce the time to prospect and produce first oil, the companies said on March 12.