In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- High-volume Wolfcamp Completion by EOG: 11.44 Mbbl of Oil, 21.771 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- New Gas Field Discovery Announced in Chile’s Fell Block
- Trinidad Completion by Touchstone Tested Flowing 5.736 Mboe/d.
- Brinninstool West Field Venture Produces 4.166 Mbbl of Oil, 8.79 MMcf of Gas from Wolfcamp
- Bossier Parish, La., Haynesville Producers Completed in Elm Grove Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
U.S. energy firms cut the number of oil and gas rigs over the past week to a record low for a 14th week even as higher oil prices prompt some producers to start drilling again.
Five Eagle Ford completions by EOG Resources at its McMullen County, Texas, pad plus results from Calyx Energy horizontal Mississippian wells top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
June 2020: Bone Spring Producer In Eddy County, N.M., Flows 7.15 Mbbl of Oil, 8.214 MMcf of Gas per Day