In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Venture in Converse County, Wyo., Tested Flowing 2.21 Mboe/d.
- Horizontal Bakken, Three Forks Wells Completed at Mountrail County, N.D., Pad
- Haynesville Shale Completion in Bossier Parish, La.: 45.244 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- Bone Spring Well in Eddy County, N.M., Tested Flowing 3.996 Mbbl of Oil, 5.645 MMcf/d.
- Karoon Energy Drilling Tumbles Basin Exploratory In Peru
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said Feb. 11 the city is abandoning a plan to spend billions of dollars rebuilding three natural gas power plants along the coast.
Gulf Xpress will connect Marcellus and Utica to the Southeast and Gulf Coast.
The Trump Administration has told energy interests not to worry, that money will be found in the DOE's budget, one of the sources said, though it was unclear how much money could be appropriated.