In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Venture in Converse County, Wyo., Tested Flowing 2.21 Mboe/d.
- Horizontal Bakken, Three Forks Wells Completed at Mountrail County, N.D., Pad
- Haynesville Shale Completion in Bossier Parish, La.: 45.244 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- Bone Spring Well in Eddy County, N.M., Tested Flowing 3.996 Mbbl of Oil, 5.645 MMcf/d.
- Karoon Energy Drilling Tumbles Basin Exploratory In Peru
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Fall in crude oil demand leads to temporary environmental respite as flaring declines in the prolific Permian Basin.
The BLM, the arm of the Interior Department that oversees lease sales, postponed a sale of seven oil and gas leases on more than 10,000 acres in Nevada that had been scheduled for June 9.
Biden has said that moving away from fossil fuels would pave the way for big job gains in renewable energy.