In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Venture in Converse County, Wyo., Tested Flowing 2.21 Mboe/d.
- Horizontal Bakken, Three Forks Wells Completed at Mountrail County, N.D., Pad
- Haynesville Shale Completion in Bossier Parish, La.: 45.244 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- Bone Spring Well in Eddy County, N.M., Tested Flowing 3.996 Mbbl of Oil, 5.645 MMcf/d.
- Karoon Energy Drilling Tumbles Basin Exploratory In Peru
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.