In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Marcellus Shale Completions in West Virginia’s Ohio County
- Marcellus Well in Herrick Field Tested Flowing 47.702 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Pliocene Discovery in Mississippi Canyon Block 503 Flows 1,089 bbl of Oil, 22.519 MMcf of Gas per Day
- EOG Resources: Turner Sand Completion in Campbell County, Wyo.
- Three Forks Well in Dunn County, N.D., Flows 2,065 bbl of Oil, 1.224 MMcf/d. (Devon Energy)
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The acquisition of the Middle Eastern business of U.K.-based industrial equipment supplier Dron & Dickson widens Proserv’s service offering in the region, where it recently opened a state-of-the-art new facility in Abu Dhabi.
TGS, a leading provider of multiclient geoscience data for E&P companies, has completed the purchase of four 3D seismic surveys in the North Slope region of Alaska.
Maersk Drilling has entered into an agreement to divest the combined drilling and production unit Mærsk Inspirer to Havila Sirius for a price of $373 million, the company said on May 27.