In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Marcellus Shale Completions in West Virginia’s Ohio County
- Marcellus Well in Herrick Field Tested Flowing 47.702 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Pliocene Discovery in Mississippi Canyon Block 503 Flows 1,089 bbl of Oil, 22.519 MMcf of Gas per Day
- EOG Resources: Turner Sand Completion in Campbell County, Wyo.
- Three Forks Well in Dunn County, N.D., Flows 2,065 bbl of Oil, 1.224 MMcf/d. (Devon Energy)
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.