In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Wolfcamp A Completion in Culberson County, Texas, by Chevron
- Two Eagle Ford Wells, One Austin Chalk Well Finaled at Webb County, Texas, Pad
- Results Announced from LLOG Exploration’s Spruance Prospect in Ewing Bank Block 877
- Two Wolfcamp Producers, One Bone Spring Producer Completed at Lea County, N.M., Drillpad
- President Energy Completes Exploration Well in Argentina’s Rio Negro Province
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
January 2021: Wolfcamp Discovery in Eddy County, N.M., Produces 5,202 bbl of oil, 11.096 MMcf of Gas per Day
March 2021: Two High-volume Haynesville Producers Announced by GEP Haynesville
July 2018: Two high-volume completions by Range Resources in Lincoln Parish, La.