In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Wolfcamp A Completion in Culberson County, Texas, by Chevron
- Two Eagle Ford Wells, One Austin Chalk Well Finaled at Webb County, Texas, Pad
- Results Announced from LLOG Exploration’s Spruance Prospect in Ewing Bank Block 877
- Two Wolfcamp Producers, One Bone Spring Producer Completed at Lea County, N.M., Drillpad
- President Energy Completes Exploration Well in Argentina’s Rio Negro Province
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Denbury Resources and Penn Virginia mutually agreed to terminate their merger after the $1.7 billion cash-and-stock transaction faced difficult market conditions and shareholder opposition.
Gastar Exploration and Chisholm Oil and Gas, both of which are private equity backed, agreed to combine holdings in the Oklahoma Stack play for undisclosed terms.
Apache recently agreed to sell its Midcontinent positions in the Western Anadarko Basin and Scoop/Stack in separate transactions with two private-equity backed E&Ps.