In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Phantom Field-Wolfcamp Discovery By EOG: 8.318 Mbbl Of Oil, 14.702 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Two Marcellus Wells in Wyoming County, Pa., Flow 84.27 MMcf, 64.31 MMcf per Day
- Peru Horizontal Well Tested Flowing 8.25 Mbbl of Oil per Day
- Utica Shale Well Tested Flowing 15.62 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- Pemex Announces New Oil Field Discovery in Tabasco
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Other U.S. Gulf operators, including Chevron, Exxon Mobil, BHP, Shell and Hess, said June 3 they are monitoring the storm but have not evacuated workers so far.
The company postponed its FID for the Rovuma LNG project, which had been expected this year, in March as the coronavirus outbreak and an oil price slump forced firms to delay projects and slash spending.
The French energy giant will acquire a 51% stake in the Seagreen 1 project, which, once completed, will be Scotland’s largest offshore wind farm.