In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- TEP Barnett Completes Two Newark East Field-Barnett Shale Wells in Texas’ Tarrant County
- Upper Three Forks, Middle Bakken Wells Completed at Mountrail County, N.D., Drillpad
- Three Extended-lateral, Spraberry Trend Ventures Completed in Reagan County, Texas
- Assessment Estimates 22 Bbbl of Additional Unconventional Reserves in Abu Dhabi
- Three Wolfcamp Producers Completed at Upton County, Texas, Drillpad
Top 12 IP Wells in the Barnett Combo Play
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2023 E&P Meritorious Awards for Engineering Innovation
2023-04-13 - Hart Energy’s Meritorious Awards for Engineering Innovation recognizes 17 technologies for engineering excellence in the upstream petroleum industry and highlights new products and technologies that demonstrate innovation in concept, design and application.
Robotics, Tech, Toys: The 2023 OTC Tech Roundup
2023-05-09 - Vendors from around the world promoted their latest innovations, robotics and tech at the 2023 Offshore Technology Conference.
E&P Highlights: May 15, 2023
2023-05-15 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including oil finds in the Arabian Sea and new contract awards.
E&P Highlights: April 3, 2023
2023-04-03 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including an FPSO FEED and new pipeline monitoring technology in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Rig Providers Focus on Advancements to Keep Up with E&P’s Needs
2023-03-27 - With the offshore drilling market on a positive upswing, rig companies are trying to meet demand while adding the latest bells and whistles to their fleets.