In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- TEP Barnett Completes Two Newark East Field-Barnett Shale Wells in Texas’ Tarrant County
- Upper Three Forks, Middle Bakken Wells Completed at Mountrail County, N.D., Drillpad
- Three Extended-lateral, Spraberry Trend Ventures Completed in Reagan County, Texas
- Assessment Estimates 22 Bbbl of Additional Unconventional Reserves in Abu Dhabi
- Three Wolfcamp Producers Completed at Upton County, Texas, Drillpad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
New York State, which has the third-largest pension fund in the U.S. with an estimated valuation of about $248 billion, will continue to invest in oil sands producer Suncor Energy.
TC Energy said April 12 it had issued a request for information seeking to identify wind energy investment opportunities that would generate 620 megawatt of “zero-carbon” electricity for its U.S. pipeline business.
Equinor has completed an annual review of industry groups’ climate policy alignment with the Paris Agreement to limit global warming to 2 C and the company’s goal to be net zero by 2050, according to a recent report.