In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marcellus Completion In Bradford County, Pa., Flows 81.773 MMcf/d.
- Oil Search Files Plan for Exploratory Test East Of Colville River In Alaska
- Reunion Bay Field-Middle Bakken Producer Reported By Marathon
- Anschutz Completes Powder River Basin Wells Producing from Niobrara A, Niobrara B
- First Horizontal Completion Reported In Jordan Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Saudi Aramco’s profits plummeted last year, but it stuck to a promised $75 billion annual dividend, most of which goes to the Saudi government.
It’s not the Keynes kind; it’s the Jack London kind. E&P executives are restless, according to a Dallas Fed survey, and they’re going mano y mano for market share. Will it manifest in consolidation? Where to next for the sellers? For some, it’s a new land rush: energy transition.
Williams’ “poison pill” was found by a Delaware judge to be a disproportionate response to the threat that an activist investor might swoop in when the stock was at a low point during the start of the pandemic.