In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marcellus Completion In Bradford County, Pa., Flows 81.773 MMcf/d.
- Oil Search Files Plan for Exploratory Test East Of Colville River In Alaska
- Reunion Bay Field-Middle Bakken Producer Reported By Marathon
- Anschutz Completes Powder River Basin Wells Producing from Niobrara A, Niobrara B
- First Horizontal Completion Reported In Jordan Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
There’s a new crude benchmark in town. Harold Hamm, founder and executive chairman of Continental Resources, joined Hart Energy to explain how American GulfCoast Select will help producers in the oil industry.
S&P Global Platts on June 26 will introduce American GulfCoast Select, a new benchmark for U.S. crude oil which shale pioneer Harold Hamm helped launch.
Even for the leanest, meanest oil and gas producer sitting on the best assets in the land, fate hinges on the nature of the recovery.