In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marcellus Completion In Bradford County, Pa., Flows 81.773 MMcf/d.
- Oil Search Files Plan for Exploratory Test East Of Colville River In Alaska
- Reunion Bay Field-Middle Bakken Producer Reported By Marathon
- Anschutz Completes Powder River Basin Wells Producing from Niobrara A, Niobrara B
- First Horizontal Completion Reported In Jordan Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Oil has been hit disproportionately by the “coronacrisis,” sending landlocked crude prices into negative territory, Goldman Sachs analysts said.
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Kristen Ray, vice president of technology of petroleum and legacy U.S. assets at BHP based in Houston.
Schlumberger and Halliburton plan to accelerate cost-cutting in hopes of significantly reducing spending this year, executives from the two major oilfield services firm said during a conference on March 24.