In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marcellus Completion In Bradford County, Pa., Flows 81.773 MMcf/d.
- Oil Search Files Plan for Exploratory Test East Of Colville River In Alaska
- Reunion Bay Field-Middle Bakken Producer Reported By Marathon
- Anschutz Completes Powder River Basin Wells Producing from Niobrara A, Niobrara B
- First Horizontal Completion Reported In Jordan Field
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.
Pin Oak Energy Partners tacked on nearly 10,000 net acres to its Utica Shale position in the Appalachian Basin as part of a recent acquisition from EnCap-backed Protégé Energy.
Petroleum Independent & Exploration has identified the first of many workover/recompletion programs to potentially uplift field production in Empire Petroleum’s Fort Trinidad Field asset in Houston and Madison counties, Texas.