In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Pembroke Field-Middle Bakken Venture: 3,504 bbl of Oil, 5.232 MMcf of Gas per Day
- New Gas Condensate Discovery on Luiperd Prospect, Offshore South Africa
- Hawkeye Field-Middle Bakken Well Flows 4,082 bbl of Oil, 7.107 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Three Marcellus Shale Discoveries Completed in Washington County, Pa.
- Offshore Otway Basin Gas Discovery Completed from Onshore Pad Near Port Campbell, Victoria
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The new agreement will bring LNG direct to a growth area in a strategic market.
LNG prices in Europe and Asia remain much higher than in America, making U.S. gas competitive even when taking shipping into account.
The new API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standard is focused on helping suppliers, operators and customers of LNG terminals and storage facilities accurately measure the quality of LNG.