In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- COG Operating: Wolfcamp Venture Flows 1,266 bbl Oil, 1.548 MMcf of Gas
- Two High-volume Haynesville Producers Announced by GEP Haynesville
- New Val Verde Basin Test Scheduled by Barron Petroleum in Ozona Field
- Eni Schedules Two Offshore Montenegro Ventures in Adriatic Sea
- Austin Chalk Completion in Vernon Parish, La.: 1,824 bo, 5.4 MMcf/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Michigan Gov. Whitmer has ordered Enbridge to shut Line 5 over leakage concerns.
US District Court judge is considering the Dakota Access Pipeline case concerning Energy Transfer’s asset.
The power industry supports the goal but is expressing concerns that it can meet its deadlines.