In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New Offshore Gas Field Announced in Myanmar Portion of Bay of Bengal
- Four Gonzales County, Texas, Wells Completed From Single Pad
- Mississippi Canyon Block 194 Completion Reported by EnVen Energy
- Three Forks, Middle Bakken Wells Completed Blue Buttes Field Pad
- Oil Discovery by Eni in Offshore Mexico Block 10
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Reduced global demand and an altered oil and gas industry business model to please investors shrink the projected increases in production.
From zero 10 years ago, U.S. offshore wind projects set for $78 billion in capital investment this decade.
The divestiture includes the sale of its Appalachian Basin position, which Harvest Oil & Gas said in a statement will represent “substantially all of the assets of the company.”