In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- EOG Resources: Four Triple X Field-Bone Spring Wells Completed at Lea County, N.M. Pad
- New Oil, Gas Discovery by Total in Offshore Suriname Block 58
- Five Directional Grand Valley Field Wells Completed in Western Colorado’s Garfield County
- Exxon Mobil Drilling Exploration Well in Offshore Guyana’s Canje Block
- Cadiz Consolidated Field-Utica Shale Discovery: 39.04 MMcf/d
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Democratic presidential hopeful Amy Klobuchar on Saturday called for revamping the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) rules governing how small refineries are exempted from the nation's biofuel laws, a proposal aimed at boosting her standing in the politically critical state of Iowa.
Venezuela output fall and Iran sanctions tightening market.
The Trump administration on Oct. 4 unveiled a plan to boost U.S. biofuels consumption starting next year to help struggling farmers, a move that cheered the agriculture industry but triggered a backlash from the oil industry.