In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Barnett Shale Wells Completed in Tarrant County, Texas (Editor’s note: TEP Barnett USA LLC is an affiliate of French oil major Total SA)
- Offshore U.K. Well by Total Hits 64 m of Net Pay
- GEP Haynesville Completes Four Haynesville Wells from Pads in Sabine Parish, La.
- Aramco Receives Approval to Develop Al-Jafurah Unconventional Gas Field in ad-Dhana Desert
- Two Wolfcamp-Spraberry Trend Completions in Reagan County, Texas
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The move comes as the November presidential election looms and the Trump administration aims to complete several more deregulatory actions on the spring Unifed Agenda, a list of its policy priorities.
The U.S. oil and gas rig count fell by four to an all-time low of 247 in the week to Aug. 7, according to data from energy services firm Baker Hughes Co.
Five Eagle Ford completions by EOG Resources at its McMullen County, Texas, pad plus results from Calyx Energy horizontal Mississippian wells top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.