In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Apex International Announces Results from Discovery in Egypt’s Southeast Meleiha Concession
- Black Sea Discovery Estimated at 405 Bcm
- Mississippi Canyon Block 807 Discovery Flows 6,895 bbl of Oil, 5.285 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Upper Three Forks Well Flows 5,255 bbl of oil, 4.508 MMcf/d.
- Asylum Field-Marcellus Shale Completion by Chesapeake Operating
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A year and a half after leading a mutiny of shareholders to take control of the nation’s largest natural gas producer, CEO Toby Rice is proud to reveal the completed remodel. And it’s even better than promised.
Research firm Rystad Energy also predicts the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on global oil markets to worsen as world economies continue to lockdown.
Heads of Occidental Petroleum, Eni and ADNOC discuss how the oil and gas industry should respond to the global economic downturn triggered by COVID-19 during ADIPEC virtual discussions.