In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks, Middle Bakken Discoveries at McKenzie County, N.D., Drillpad
- Felix Energy Completes Four Wolfcamp Wells from Winkler County, Texas, Drillpad (Editor's note: Felix Energy was acquired by WPX Energy in a transaction that closed in March.)
- Results Announced From Ortoire Block Production Test in Trinidad
- Bone Spring Producer In Eddy County, N.M., Flows 7.15 Mbbl of Oil, 8.214 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- Forward Field-Marcellus Shale Producer Reported by EQT Production
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Dominion Energy and Duke Energy on July 5 announced the cancellation of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline due to ongoing delays and increasing cost uncertainty which threatens the economic viability of the project.
Customers say the project is not necessary with Bakken production way down.
The Canadian government-owned Trans Mountain pipeline has been shut down since June 13 following an oil spill at a pump station in British Columbia, the pipeline company said.