In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Completion in Midland County, Texas, Flows from Wolfcamp, Dean
- Heidrun Field Wildcat Hits 270-m Oil Column
- Scurry County, Texas, Strawn Well Announced by Moriah Operating
- Range Resources Completes Three Marcellus Shale Wells in Washington County, Pa.
- Three Middle Bakken Wells Completed in Williams County, N.D.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Here’s how simultaneous fracturing, or “simul-frac,” completion designs enabled a shale operator in the Permian Basin to improve pad efficiency in addition to setting a record for lateral feet per day and stages completed.
Innovators in the hydraulic fracturing space to highlight technological advances at upcoming SPE conference.
Shale wells offer unique challenges when it comes to maintaining well control.