In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Hess Announces Results from Six McKenzie County, N.D., Wells at Charlie Loomer Prospect
- Drilling Permits Issued to ConocoPhillips for Harpoon Prospect in National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska
- South Timbalier South Block 311 Discovery Flows 2.232 Mbbl of Oil, 8.88 MMcf/d.
- Snyder Brothers Completes Two Marcellus Wells at Armstrong County, Pa., Pad
- Extraction Oil & Gas Completes Five Wells at Broomfield County, Colo., Pad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
A pilot project in a major shale play represents one of the first attempts to measure how multilateral wells could deliver cost efficiencies in unconventional fields.
A pilot project will convert stranded methane gas flared from oilfield wells into hydrogen for use as a clean fuel source.
Digital intelligent artificial lift technology simultaneously enables enhanced recovery from dual-string gas-lift wells.