In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Wolfcamp Wells Completed by WPX Energy in Ward County, Texas (Devon Energy)
- Antero Resources Announces Results from Marcellus Discovery in Doddridge County, W. Va.
- Haynesville Shale Completion in Panola County, Texas, Flows 21.424 MMcf/d.
- Three Niobrara Completions at Weld County, Colo., Drillpad by Extraction Oil & Gas (Bonanza Creek Energy/Civitas Resources)
- Brinninstool West Field-Wolfcamp Well: 5,453 bbl of Oil, 9.779 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-09-15 - The upper Northeast relies on rail for shipments of crude oil, natural gas and fuel products more than other regions because of a lack of pipelines.
2022-09-08 - Average U.S. gas prices have decreased from $5 a gallon to $3.75 a gallon after the Biden administration's plan to release 1 MMbbl/d of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve earlier this year.
2022-09-08 - Vessel has docked and is unloading cargo.
2022-09-08 - Haitong Futures wrote that the rising oil price trend is being shaped by "various external forces such as the energy battle between western countries and Russia."
2022-09-09 - China’s COVID-19 lockdown and Putin’s threats temper anticipated 2% drop.