In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Wolfcamp Wells Completed by WPX Energy in Ward County, Texas (Devon Energy)
- Antero Resources Announces Results from Marcellus Discovery in Doddridge County, W. Va.
- Haynesville Shale Completion in Panola County, Texas, Flows 21.424 MMcf/d.
- Three Niobrara Completions at Weld County, Colo., Drillpad by Extraction Oil & Gas (Bonanza Creek Energy/Civitas Resources)
- Brinninstool West Field-Wolfcamp Well: 5,453 bbl of Oil, 9.779 MMcf of Gas per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Beginning Nov. 1, Southwestern will produce and Tennessee Gas Pipeline, a subsidiary of Kinder Morgan, will transport the responsibly sourced natural gas to Northeast markets.
Maria S. Jelescu Dreyfus co-founded Ardinall, a New York-based independent investment firm focusing on climate change and sustainable investments with an “ESG-based investment approach,” according to a Pioneer release.
James D. Bennett brings over 30 years of experience from the E&P and investment space, which Tellurian Executive Chairman Charif Souki described as invaluable to the company’s goal of enhancing its Haynesville upstream position