In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Mississippi Canyon Block 794 Miocene Completion Flows 6,912 bbl of Oil, 7.049 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Indigo Minerals Completes Two High-volume Haynesville Wells in Sabine Parish, La.
- EOG Resources Announces Results from Two Bone Spring Completions in Loving County, Texas
- Bahamas Petroleum Hits Hydrocarbons in Offshore Bahamas Well
- Qualmay Development Drilling Big Horn Basin Directional in Park County, Wyo.
Top 12 Recent Gulf of Mexico Discoveries, Top 12 IP Wells in Haynesville Shale
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
IOG Resources Boosts Appalachia Footprint with Acquisition
2023-03-31 - The Dallas-based investment firm is picking up non-operated oil and gas assets in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
DUG Haynesville: Equitable Origin's Jordan Sees Potential in Responsibly-sourced Oil
2023-03-31 - Equitable Origin's Corey Jordan said he sees responsibly-sourced certifications moving past just natural gas and into other commodities such as oil in an exclusive interview with Hart Energy's Deon Daugherty at DUG Haynesville in Shreveport.
Williams Hopes Gas Pipeline Project Gives LEG Up in Transition
2023-03-31 - Williams’ LEG gas pipeline project is a key component of its low-carbon strategy.
S&P Lowers Currency Ratings on Argentine Producers
2023-03-31 - S&P Global Ratings lowered the local and foreign currency ratings to ‘CCC-’ from ‘CCC+’ on Pampa Energia S.A., YPF S.A. and nine other entities, which all now have a negative outlook.
Energy Transition in Motion (Week of March 31, 2023): Advancing Projects, Investment
2023-03-31 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news, including plans to add offshore wind capacity globally.