In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Mississippi Canyon Block 794 Miocene Completion Flows 6,912 bbl of Oil, 7.049 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Indigo Minerals Completes Two High-volume Haynesville Wells in Sabine Parish, La.
- EOG Resources Announces Results from Two Bone Spring Completions in Loving County, Texas
- Bahamas Petroleum Hits Hydrocarbons in Offshore Bahamas Well
- Qualmay Development Drilling Big Horn Basin Directional in Park County, Wyo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Callon Petroleum and Carrizo Oil & Gas said Dec. 20 that shareholders from both companies voted to approve its pending merger, which had initially faced shareholder opposition.
Carrizo Oil & Gas is reportedly considering a merger with rival U.S. shale producer SM Energy, according to a recent report by Bloomberg citing people familiar with the matter.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is John Argo, Continental Resources’ vice president of business development who has helped the Oklahoma City-based oil producer reduce its debt by more than $1 billion.